The European Association of Osseointegration (EAO) is a non-profit organisation founded in Munich in 1991 following on the recommendations made by an international group of clinicians and research workers.
It was formed as an international, interdisciplinary and independent science based forum for all professionals interested in the art and science of osseointegration.
Bridging the gap between science and clinical practice, EAO aims to improve the quality of patient care as the leading voice and resource centre in the field of implant dentistry in Europe.
The objectives of the EAO are the following :
- To promote and facilitate clinical applications of osseointegration for the benefit of patients throughout the world.
- To promote the advancement of methods of treatment in reconstructive surgery and prosthetic rehabilitation based on the principles of osseointegration and related disciplines.
- To promote and initiate research into improved clinical procedures for rehabilitation as a consequence of osseointegration.
- To promote international exchange of knowledge and understanding of the techniques and research in the field of osseointegration and related disciplines.
- To promote the publication of research findings and other materials as part of continuing education for the benefit of members and interested organizations.
For further information about the EAO, please click here.
Membership of the EAO brings a number of valuable benefits, including:
- a substantially reduced rate for the Annual Scientific Congress in addition to other membership benefits during the Annual Congress
- free subscription to the online edition of Clinical Oral Implants Research (Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, 12 editions per year)
- 74% reduction on hard copy subscriptions to Clinical Oral Implants Research (210 € instead of 806 €)
- EAO newsletter twice a year
- access to a members only area of the website where you can view digital copies of the COIR and update your contact details
- online and printed directory with names and address of all members
- 35% reduction on a selection of dental journals
Please visit www.eao.org for further details.
Pascal Valentini (FR), President
287 Avenue Louise – 4th floor
Membership enquiries: Ms. Jessica Genot
Tel : +33 (0) 1 44 64 15 15
Email : email@example.com